Farmers Markets in Bonita, Estero, Naples, Ft Myers and Ft Myers Beach - where and when to buy Local.
- Bonita Springs Farmers Market: 8 a.m.-noon Saturdays now through April 27 at The Promenade at Bonita Bay, 26795 South Bay Drive, Bonita Springs; 239-218-1055; buylocallee.com.
- Purple Spoon Culinary Market: 3-6 p.m. Wednesdays at 25151 Chamber of Commerce Drive, Bonita Springs; 239-908-3842; purplespoonfl.com
- Coconut Point Farmers Market: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursdays at 23106 Fashion Drive, Estero; buylocallee.com.
- Koreshan Farmers Market: 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Sundays at 3800 Corkscrew Road, Estero; $1 park entry fee to Koreshan State Park; 239-992-0311; facebook.com/koreshanfarmersmarket.
- United Methodist Church Farmers Market: 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesdays starting Nov. 6 at 8088 Lords Way St., Estero; swfloridamarkets.com
- Downtown Naples Farmers Market: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Sundays starting Nov. 4 at Naples Square, 1030 Third Ave. S., downtown Naples; 239-273-2350; facebook.com/downtownnaplesfarmersmarket.
- NCH Produce Market: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursdays now through March 2019 at NCH Central Campus, 2157 Pine Ridge Road, North Naples; find it on Facebook.
- Pine Ridge Road Farmers Market: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Sundays at 3370 Pine Ridge Road, North Naples; 239-200-4401; naplesmarketplace.com.
- St. Paul's Farmers Market: 8 a.m.-noon Saturdays mid-November through mid-April at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, 3901 Davis Blvd., East Naples; 239-643-0197; stpaulsnaples.org.
- Sugden Park Plaza: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Sundays starting Nov. 4 at 4270 U.S. 41 E., East Naples; swfloridamarkets.com.
- Alliance for the Arts Green Market: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturdays at 10091 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers; 239-939-2787; artinlee.org/greenmarket
- Fenway South Farm & Flea Market: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Mondays starting Jan. 7 through March 25 at JetBlue Park, 11500 Fenway S. Drive, southeast Fort Myers; 239-691-9249; facebook.com/fenwaysouthfarmersmarket.
- Health Park Farmers Market: 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Fridays at Cypress Lake United Methodist Church, 8570 Cypress Lake Drive, south Fort Myers; 863-354-0593; healthparkfarmersmarket.com.
- Lakes Park Farmers Market: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesdays now through April 24 at Lakes Regional Park, 7300 Gladiolus Drive, south Fort Myers; facebook.com/lakesparkfarmersmarket.
- River District Farmers Market: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursdays at Centennial Park, 2001 W. First St., Fort Myers; 239-691-9249; facebook.com/fortmyersriverdistrictfarmersmarket.
- Southern Fresh Farms Market: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily at 8500 Penzance Blvd., south Fort Myers; 239-768-0309; southernfresh.farm.
- State Farmers Market: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays to Fridays at 2744 Edison Ave., Fort Myers; 239-332-6910; freshfromflorida.com
FORT MYERS BEACH
- Beach Baptist Farmers Market: 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesdays now through May at 130 Connecticut St., Fort Myers Beach; 239-289-3786; 41markets.com.
- Santini Farmers Market: 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays now through April at 7205 Estero Blvd., Fort Myers Beach; 41markets.com