In addition to my previous post (16 Restaurants Coming ...) many more restaurants have opened or will be coming to our area:
- TooJay's Deli: A popular casual chain that originated on Florida's East Coast will be coming to Mercato this spring. The 3,100-square-foot space will seat 74 guests inside and 42 on the patio. TooJay’s will be open daily from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. For more information go to TooJay’s.com.
- Dave & Buster's: Restaurant, sports bar with massive HDTV screens and arcade game venue. Dallas-based chain with more than 120 locations. An extensive menu of shareable items, and a full bar with margaritas and specialty cocktails. Not a hangout for kids, those under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian age 25 or older. Coming April 8 to Bell Tower Shops at U.S. 41 and Daniels Parkway in south Fort Myers.
- Lake Park Diner: Coming in fall this year to 944 Seventh Avenue North (behind DQ Grill), this new building will be a walk-up dinner with no indoor seating but 48 seats on a 1,000-square-foot covered patio.
- Oak & Stone: A freestanding restaurant and sports bar specializing in artisan wood-fired pizzas and self-serve craft beer. The 5,300-square-foot restaurant will include outdoor seating on a patio next to a water feature in Logan Landings at Immokalee Road and Logan Boulevard.
- Off the Bone Rib House: Coming to a 2,744-square-foot space in a multitenant building near Sprouts in the new Logan Landings retail center in North Naples. The new restaurant will have an indoor-outdoor full bar as well as patio seating. The owners expect to be open by June 2019.
- Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs: Also coming to Logan Landings (August or September) the restaurant will include a full sports bar with TVs as well as a full-service ice cream shop.
The University Village Shops at Ben Hill Griffin Parkway and Florida Gulf Coast University launched a big lineup of new restaurants:
- Poke Fusion just launched in January next to Smoothie King
And more to come....